Uncategorized | 16 November 2014
10 Fun Ways to Prepare for the Holiday Season
We know the holiday season can seem like a whirlwind of decorating, prepping, and cooking. Which is why we’ve put together this list of 10 fun ways to prepare for the upcoming festivities:
- Create your own holiday-themed garland, wreath, or other festive decor – then hang them with an Xtend+Climb FT2 step stool!
- String festive lights around the outside of the house with a 770P telescoping ladder.
- Like the rest of us, you probably keep your good china or pots and pans in storage for most of the year. Reach them easily with a WT 4 step stool – you’ll definitely need them for cooking those special meals this holiday season!
- Take a family picture – have the photographer use a FT1 step stool to guarantee everyone’s face gets in the photo this year!
- Use the Slimline Light step stool to reach the star on top of the Christmas tree.
- Wrap presents and make holiday cookies with the kids – just give them a lift with an Xtend+Climb Stable Stool!
- Let the kids safely light the menorah each night of Hanukkah with a WT 2 step stool.
- Give the graduate, new homeowner, contractor, or newlyweds in your life a practical gift – the 750P telescoping ladder is safe, durable, and fits snuggly in any closet or garage.
- Mistletoe, garland, and boughs of holly will surely deck your halls this holiday season – safely hang them with the WT 3 step stool.
- Can’t make it to the Big Apple this New Year’s Eve to watch the ball drop? Hang your own for a fun way to ring in the new year! The Slimline Original step stool can help you reach the tallest spaces in your home to fasten that disco ball.